Jumaat, 8 November 2013

PROJECT 4 (RUS104) : PRESENTATION DRAWING

For this project, we need to draw Plans and Elevation (front, rear, left and right).  For this drawing , i learn with my father at home, i back for the holiday when the Muslim back home and celebrate the HARI RAYA AIDIL ADHA. I was busy drawing these and my mother and father help me how to draw and made the tone colour. For the perspective drawing, we need to do in scale 1:20. I was glad because my parents spend their time to help and teach me. I am very thankful to them as they teach me until I understand the drawing.






finally i was not expected that i will produce the amazing drawing like these. the talented also need some knowledge to produce it.

Project Issued : 07 October 2013


Submission Date : 18 October 2013


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan