Khamis, 7 November 2013

PROJECT 2

  
PROJECT2A NATURAL STRUCTURE

Today I submitted my Project 2. Some more weight at my shoulder had been let down, thank God. I saw some few of my mates drawing and their's was like awesome. The one's that use water color, the one's that are very talented in sketching black and white drawings, I was quite impress. There were so many of us that had the talent. Especially them in the Major of Architecture and Interior Design. Before the presentation started off, we learnt a bit about harmony, balance and rhythm of arts.for this project 2A, we need to find a natural structure​​. then, we need to draw on HATCHING, various types HATCHING was done to made these drawings becomes real. For this drawng, i choose the branch of trees, to made it real, i need to balance the hatching,shading adn many more. Then I also learn more hatching and drawing in YOUTUBE.  It more helpful to get more idea from there.

PROJECT 2B MAN MADE
For this project 2B, I choose the bus stop as the human made, because the bus stop is the strategic place for human shading from sun and rain, there a girl waiting the bus at bus stop while siting on her seat and drink some mineral water to lose the thirst.

Project Issued : 13 September 2013.
Submission Date : 23 September 2013.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan