Jumaat, 8 November 2013

PROJECT 3B (RUS104) : OBJECTS CONNECTION: A ComforTABLE CHAIR.

After project 3a submitted, we got new project 3B.On this project it's quite challenging because after coming back form the camp of Pimpin Siswa, we the HBP students have an orientation for one week. I didn't get any enough sleep at my camp, Cinta Alam Kelimat ,CAK , Sungai Siput, Perak. But, I try my best to finish very well. We were give groups to work out this project and my group members are form my own majors. When we got this project we straight away plan for the design, our first sketches before we start. We came through lots of concepts and ideas but we had to throw away ideas that cannot be done. This project was special because the winning design could get their design for real. What we had to design was an L-shaped chair that combines table with it. Our final sketches came out very well and we didn't have to buy so many material. 






Project Issued : 30 September 2013

Submission Date : 07 October 2013

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan